Flush Drinks are made to help you clean your system out on the day of your test so that you can provide a clean urine sample to the laboratory doing your exam. The only real problem with these as a quick and easy solution to your situation is that sometimes you need more time than the average window of 3-5 hours in which you can be clean. Sometimes you donít know if youíre going to be tested early in the morning or late at night, and what about those rare times when youíre going to be tested at the end of the day but will have no opportunity throughout the day to excuse yourself and use a flush? Well then Vales +2 comes to the rescue. You can now extend the effects of your flush by two hours, and you can do this multiple times through out the day so long as you follow the basic guidelines of use.
Directions of Use:
1. Take Vales +2 at least 4 hours after using a Flush Drink
2. Drink 16 ounces of water with all 4 capsules
3. Repeat as necessary every 2 hours
Constituents of Vales +2:
Vitamin B-2, Vitamin B-12, Creatine Monohydrate, Apple Pectin, Guar Gum, Beet Root Fiber, Psyllium Seed, Flax Seed, Turkey Rhubarb, Buchu Extract
1. Avoid Tobacco, Caffeine, and Alcohol during this time or the effects will wear off long before you expect them to.
2. You cannot eat, and if you must keep it very light and small in amount and weight.
3. Avoid any meat or dairy completely. Do not exercise or engage in any strenuous activity during this time period or product will cease to work.
4. Avoid any toxins for 48-72 hours