5 Panel Home Urine Test Kit is a kind of home testing kit, which examines Opiates, Amphetamines, THC, PCP and Cocaine. This test follows the equivalent levels which are used in a lab testing. The level of cutoff in this test is same as followed by the laboratories in case of DOT tests. 5 Panel Home Urine Test Kit promises to be 99% accurate, while testing the toxins in the body systems.
Directions of Use:
1. Use a clean, disposable, and dry cup for urinating.
2. Unlock foil pouch besides the notch. From foil pouch, take out the testing device. (Note: strictly do not unlock the pouch before the preferred time of testing procedure).
3. Take out protective cap and keep the exposed strips in the sample of urine for approximately 10 sec. make sure to keep a distance between the urine sample and the plastic device, as they need not to come in contact.
4. Wait for 5 mins and examine the results.
Analysis of Results:
The result analysis of the test can be done by examining the 2 color lines. One is the control line of test area situated in "C" region and other is the "T" region test line situated in test area.
1. Positive result: If a red line appears in both control zones, whereas no line gets visible in suitable test zone, signals positive results with respect to that particular test zone.
2. Negative result: If a red line appears in both the control zone as well as suitable Test zone, it is a signal that density of particular test zone falls beneath Detention limits of test.
3. Invalid result: If a red line fails to appear in both control zones, it is considered to be an invalid test. Check the procedure of test and again conduct it by using new test device.
No significance is acknowledged on the line color, width or concentration.