Saliva 6 Multi Drug Test Kit (AMP/mAMP/COC/OPI/THC/PCP) is mostly used to check for the levels of toxins such as Marijuana, Opiates/morphine (such as heroine), Cocaine/Crack, Methamphetamines, Phencyclidine and Amphetamines. This test is based on the latest immunoassay technique, for providing a guaranteed accurate result. What it means is that the results of the test can be experienced within 10 to 15 minutes in the privacy of your own home. Every test kit is packed separately in a clean, germ free bag.
Detection in Saliva 6 Multi Drug Test Kit (AMP/mAMP/COC/OPI/THC/PCP)b>
The following detection can be experienced immediately, once the Saliva 5 Multi Drug Test Kit is used:
1. Amphetamine (AMP): for up to 72 hours after use
2. Methamphetamine (mAMP) and Ecstasy (MDMA, "Crank," "Ice"): From time of ingestion for 48 to 72 hours
3. Cocaine (including crack)(COC): From time of ingestion for 48 to 72 hours
4. Opiates(OPI): From time of ingestion for 48 to 72 hours
5. Marijuana and Hashish (THC): 1 hour after ingestion, for up to 14 hours
6. Phencyclidine (PCP): from 24 hours up to week
Understanding of the Results:
The results of Saliva 6 Multi Drug Test Kit (AMP/mAMP/COC/OPI/THC/PCP) can be understood with the help of the results obtained by using the kit. The results may be Positive, Negative or invalid.
1. Positive: A rose pink ribbon is seen in every control area. If no color ribbon seen in the particular test area, then the results is believed to be positive for the matching drug of that particular test area.
2. Negative: If a rose colored pink ribbon seems to appear in the particular test area, then it clearly shows that, the concentration level of the matching drug of that particular test area is below the normal limit.
3. Invalid: If a color ribbon not found in any of the control area, then the test is considered to be invalid and in such case, an individual is recommended to re-check the sample.
It is safe to keep in mind that, the intensity of the line color or the width of the line does not play any significant role in test indication.