The One Step MET/Methamphetamines Cassette Test Kit is a single panel drug test kit which is for the people, who wish to check their toxins levels in their body within the secrecy of their home. Home Urine Test Kits is available for the drug test such as marijuana, Methamphetamine, Oxycodone, Opiates or cocaine. The kit will check the toxins concentration level as similar to the drug test carried out in the laboratory. It provides 99% accuracy in checking the level of toxins and it is not intended for examining the detoxifying products through itself. It is a reliable product which will give the result in a reliable, confidential, efficient and quick manner.
Directions of Use:
- Before opening the pouch, bring it to room temperature. From the preserved bag take out the test devise and start using it immediately.
- On a plane and hygienic place keep the test device. Hold it in a vertical position and discharge 3 complete urine drops into the (S) specimen well and initiate the timer. Avoid trapping of air froths in specimen well.
- Hold on for the red lines to get visible. The result is suggested to be read within 5 mins. Before reading the result, it is essential for the background to be clear. Avoid reading the result later 10 mins.
The results may positive, negative or invalid.
- Positive: In case of a positive result, a single line is visible in the control region and there is no line visible in the test region. It shows that the concentration intensity of MET/Methamphetamines is over the measurable level i.e. 500 ng/ml.
- Negative: In case of a negative result, two lines are visible. A red line is visible in Control region and the other one which is in pink or plain red in color is visible in test region. This result suggests that, the concentration intensity of MET (Methamphetamines) is under the measurable level 500 ng/ml. It is important to be noted that, the shade of red color may vary in test region, but it is suggested to be considered as negative even when there is presence of pale pink line also.
- Invalid: In invalid case, control line do not visible. The mostly reason for this invisibility may be the inadequate sample quantity or wrong procedure. In such case, it is recommended to evaluate the method and redo the test by fresh test device.